Friday, August 26, 2022

'We Are OFK' Episode 3 is Here, Grab the Tissues

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


The first two episodes of We Are OFK were amazing to say the least, but the story has only just begun. As promised, with the release of episode 3, it is time to talk about it again. Not only did this give us an even deeper look into the band's lives, but there was so much that happened in this episode. I will also keep this very vague to avoid spoilers. So, let's jump right in.



We Are OFK episode 3 was the deepest of the episodes so far in my opinion. It explores a lot of themes are that would be familiar to not only bands, but almost any teenager. It explores the feeling of a parent not believing in their kid's dreams, which for many of us is all so familiar. It also explores success itself, but you'll have to watch to find out what I mean.



Just like last time, the art style of We Are OFK just has me in awe. It is so beautiful yet melancholic at the same time when it needs to be. Even though the actual playing of the game is minimal, I do love exploring the different dialogue prompts given. Yes, I have played all episodes multiple times already, don't judge me. And of course, the characters are still amazing and showcase some great LGBTQIA+ representation. This is all also of course complimented so well by the amazing soundtrack. I have listened to OFK's music so much in my day to day life, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.



I have no idea what twists and turns they will give us in the last two episodes of We Are OFK, but I am exacted nevertheless. I also have this desire that this won't be the only game-styled project we get from the band, but that may be me just being hopeful.



What do you think of We Are OFK so far? Comment down below! Again, I am so grateful for Team OFK who gave me a copy of this game!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment