Monday, August 8, 2022

'Itorah', is an Unforgettable Adventure Filled with Beauty

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


Platformers are by no means a rare genre of game, but they are by far a favourite of mine and many others. There's just something about the broad possibilities that come with playing a platform. They could come with a feeling of pure nostalgia, or they could be beautiful and memorable in their own right. That leads us to today's game.




Itorah is a 2D action adventure platformer where the player follows the main character, Itorah, through an absolutely stunning world that seems to be uninhabited by any other humans in the beginning. This game is the perfect example of a metroidvania-esque game done right, and I found myself playing it in full without leaving my seat for a whole 8 hours. It was 100% worth it too.



I absolutely love the character and world design of this game. It's just such a beautiful thing to look at, and it definitely makes this game stand out in an oversaturated market of platformers. I couldn't help but also fall in love with the music. It was another huge highlight of the game and made it extremely memorable for me. It even lead me to want to play Itorah only days after completing it.



Overall, I believe this game is perfect for platformer and metroidvania lovers, as the story and the gameplay are such highlights of Itorah. It somehow managed to make an action packed game almost have a bit of a cozy feeling with it. I also really liked the addition of the stamina as it made the game the perfect level of challenging. I highly recommend this game as it is not only incredibly made, but also very reasonably priced.



What is your favourite platformer? Comment down below! Also a huge thank you to Assemble Entertainment for giving me a copy of this game to review! It's much appreciated! Also a huge shoutout to Grimbart Tales for making such a stunning and incredible game.


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment