Wednesday, August 3, 2022

How to Celebrate Your Birthday as a (Nintendo) Gamer

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer


Birthdays feel like a weird topic sometimes, especially when you're an adult. There's some uncertainty around what you can and can't do on the day that is socially acceptable, but nevertheless it can still be a wonderful day. Not everyone is a huge fan of their womb escape day, so they may not celebrate it at all. But, here is how you could celebrate your birthday if you're a gamer, especially a Nintendo gamer.





#1: Animal Crossing New Horizons

Animal Crossing New Horizons is fairly well known and beloved by this point, but one event that happens every year is just a cherry on top. The villagers birthday celebration. You see, based on the birthday you told your villagers when you started your save, they will come up to you on your actual birthday and take you to their house for an adorable surprise party. They then proceed to give you some cute little gifts and stuff to hand out to other villagers. It is so adorable, and I've loved it every year since the game has been released.



#2: Most Pokemon Games

Although it may be a smaller scale celebration, Pokemon definitely makes me smile when I go into Pokemon Centres on my birthday. There's this little confetti celebration on the screen and it is far too cute. When I first discovered this, it was because I'd received a Pokemon game on my birthday and I had no idea what I was in for, and ever since it has just warmed my heart so much.



As you may have guessed, today is my birthday! I am so grateful for all the amazing people who have supported me on my journey. Whether it's the journey of life, of any of my content creation journey's, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. I could not and would not be who I am or where I am if it wasn't for all of you wonderful people. Thank you all so so much for letting me be me.


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer

No comments:

Post a Comment