Thursday, August 18, 2022

5 Future Games I Can't Wait to Play

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

In upcoming years, some of the most exciting games will be making their long awaited releases. By this point in fact, I'm pretty sure most gamers are bound to be happy with at least one upcoming title. Me on the other hand, I'm excited about far too many, but here are just five.

#1: Minecraft Legends
When Minecraft Legends was announced, I insanely started looking forward to it. I was, and still am in a huge Minecraft loving phase, and another spin off to the franchise just seems right. Everything about this game just seems like a fun time to far, and I can't wait to play it day one.

#2: Fable
It has been a hot second since we last had a knew Fable game, but in the upcoming years it's finally time. Fable is such an important part of my childhood. I have loved every main series game, and I can't wait to return to Albion and hopefully feel like I did when I first played a game in the series. Little is known about this game, but the excitement alone keeps me going every day.

#3: Hogwarts Legacy
Like many, Harry Potter is a huge part of my childhood, and I can't wait to get my hands on Hogwarts Legacy. This game is everything we have wanted for as long as I can remember. It looks like it is going to be so much fun, and I hope this six months passes by fast so we can finally play it.

#4: Perfect Dark
Rare games are such an important part of my childhood too. They have given some of my all time favourite games like Banjo Kazooie and Conker's Bad Fur Day. I was late to the party and didn't play Perfect Dark and Perfect Dark Zero until it was on Rare Replay, but I am so hecking excited for the new game. It was also announced a hot second ago, but I think the release is imminent.

#5: The Lord of the Rings: Return to Moria
This game looks absolutely brilliant. Despite how dark and chaotic it is, one of my favourite places in middle earth has to be Moria. Even better, this game is co-op, and I can't wait to play it with my friends. That initial trailer looked so amazing as it is, but I just know they're going to deliver even more.

What upcoming games are you looking forward to the most? Comment down below!

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment