Monday, August 15, 2022

I Started Playing Multiplayer 'Stardew Valley', and it has been Life Changing

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


Stardew Valley has been a beloved game since very early after it was released in 2016. Many people play it to try to relax and ignore the world around them, even if it's just to wind down from a stressful time. Others play it with their friends and work together to enjoy their little world made just for them together. Today, I am talking about the latter, and why it is one of the most life changing things I have done in a very long time.



For those that aren't sure, Stardew Valley is primarily a farming sim where your grandfather passes away and it it up to you to take over the farm. You can also mine, forage and build relationships between the many members of the community around you. All in all, this game is a relaxing step out of reality that we all need sometimes. One of the most amazing parts I have recently discovered is being able to play it multiplayer.



Playing Stardew Valley multiplayer is an experience like none other. I have been playing it a lot in the past week, and I have quickly racked up many hours in it. I have a farm alongside one of my online best friends, and it has literally been the thing I look forward to the most, some days it's even all I look forward to. Not only do we get a chance to play together, but we get to learn together, laugh together and at times, even almost cry together. Whilst it may not be news to a lot of people how fun multiplayer Stardew is, it is honestly my new favourite game to play multiplayer. I also just love that this particular best friends get to not only experience my level of OCD when I'm planting seeds, but also the extent of my love for my favourite character, Shane.




If you haven't already, I highly recommend not only getting Stardew Valley, but playing it multiplayer. Usually games are so filled with stress, and playing them multiplayer can be more fun all while still adding to that stress. Stardew is more relaxing and fun with a friend if anything, and with it being constantly on sale, it is such a no brainer.


What is your favourite game to play with friends? Comment down below!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment