Monday, August 15, 2022

5 Nintendo Switch Games that Probably Flew Under your Radar

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


The Nintendo Switch has been out for almost five and a half years at this point and has over 4,400 games currently to choose from, so it would make sense if you were to not notice or miss out on a lot of amazing titles. In fact, some of my favourite games I know for a fact have not been played by some of my closest friends. Well, today I am here to help you a little bit. Here are 5 Nintendo Switch Games that probably flew under your radar.



#1: Yoshi's Crafted World

I could probably do a whole post about how amazing this game is, but I have chosen it so start this list as it is basically the reason I am writing this post. Yoshi's Crafted World may be one of the most fun games on the Nintendo Switch that you probably haven't played, and you probably can't even remember existing. This game has such a fun art style, and especially in multiplayer is just so many hours of fun with just enough difficulty to keep it feeling fresh. This game is rarely on special, but I often see it on sites like eBay for criminally low prices, and I think it's a must have for cozy gamers that want to go on a cute little adventure.



#2: Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Megamix

Whether it is considered underrated or just really niche, Project Diva Megamix is an excellent example of a rhythm game done right. This game has some of the most iconic vocaloid songs of all time, some of the most beloved vocaloids, and of course some of the most adorable vocaloid customizations. This game is so pricey so it may be considered a big commitment, but if you're like me you can look it up in advance and fall in love with it like I did.



#3: Macbat 64

Macbat 64 may be one of the most criminally underrated indie games on the Nintendo Switch. It not only has so many nostalgic different genres mixed into it, but it is also purely adorable. When I first saw this game on the eShop, I knew I had to have it. There is just something about the pure joy it instantly brought me that I knew I needed in my life. This game is so charming, and even though it's not mega long, it's still such a fun adventure, and I have played it at least a dozen time already. I can't recommend it enough, especially when it's also a huge bargain.



#4: Panty Party

I know what you're thinking. Yes, I am gay. Yes, I am talking about a game titled Panty Party. Yes, I love this game. Panty Party is so much more than most people expect. It is a third person shooter with a lot of visual novel parts to it, and I just think it's a lot of fun. Although many people may judge this game based on its name or its cover, it is truly underwear-rated and genuinely a good time throughout its entirety.



#5: Danganronpa Decadence

The Danganronpa Decadence collection almost felt like a given for the Nintendo Switch, but even when it was released, I really don't think it got the love it deserves. The Danganronpa franchise has such a cult following, and there is a lot of interesting stuff that happens in it, but everyone is united by the pure love of this franchise. Even though it may not seem like everyone's cup of tea, I feel like everyone should at least watch some gameplay of these games and decide for themselves. They are truly a treat, but not a lot of people noticed that when they were released on the Nintendo Switch,


What is a game that you think flew under everyone's radar? Comment down below!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment