Wednesday, August 24, 2022

'CobbleCritters', The Card Game you NEED in your Life

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


As long as I can remember, the card game market has not been exactly booming with anything new and refreshing. While I do adore the card games I do play, I just find myself craving something new. Well, sometimes that something new can appear when you most need it and least expect it on your social media feed. And this time, it was CobbleCritters.



CobbleCritters is creature-brawling card game that is reminiscent of other games of the same genre, but this one is so refreshing and feels like a whole new take. The players are called critter tamera which is honestly far too cute and warmed my cold heart. The aim is to build a deck to brawl other critter tamers and every critter you defeat gets you crystals and progresses you closer to sweet victory.



The critter designs in this game are a huge standout. I absolutely love every single one I have seen. I love all of th mechanics of this game, and found it really fun to learn and try. It's on Tabletop Simulator and Screentop.gg so everyone can enjoy it before it's even out. Vanillarilla is also my personal favourite critter and I won't be taking any further questions about that.



The game is not technically fully released yet. It has actually just launched on Kickstarter and will be up for a month as of yesterday. There are a lot of really amazing perks that come in the different tiers on Kickstarter, including naturally some amazing physical goodies that I can't way to donate for as soon as I can. Make sure to check out the Kickstarter below. I love Cobblecritters already so much, and I know so many of you guys will too.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cobblecritters/cobblecritters?ref=project_build



All in all, I think it would be in a lot of our best interests to support this passion project. The team behind it seems insanely nice and they have clearly worked so hard on it. You can really tell they put their hearts and soul into this one. I am so excited for it to release because as soon as I saw it I knew it would be a success. I highly recommend it for lovers of card games who are looking for something fresh and new.



Will you be trying out CobbleCritters? Comment down below! 


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x


No comments:

Post a Comment