Friday, August 26, 2022

My Top 5 Lego Games

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

Lego games have got to be some of the most underrated and iconic games on the market. Some of the best franchises have been made into Lego games, many to a lot of success. There's so many in fact that you may feel a little overwhelmed when picking which ones to try. Well, I'm here to help you. Here are my top 5 Lego games, but to make it a little more fair I have not included Lord of the Rings of Hobbit as they are by far my favourites.





 #1: Lego Bionicle: Quest for the Toa

Lego Bionicle: Quest for the Toa feels like a fever dream at this point. It was honestly one of those Gameboy Advance games that slipped under everybody's radar, but I have really fond memories of my time with it. It is such an underrated game, and although it may be hard to come by now, I highly recommend you play this game somehow if you can.



#2: Lego Indiana Jones

Lego Indiana Jones is the first Lego game I ever played, and it still holds a special place in my heart. It was a double pack game with Kung Fu Panda for the Xbox 360 my father got for his birthday one year, and I played this game far too many times. It just shows how iconic a Lego game can be.



#3: Lego The Incredibles

The Incredibles in general is one of my fav franchises by far. As soon as I found out there was a Lego game for it, I knew I had to have it. There is just something about this game that tided us over while we waited and waited for the second film of the franchise. I just think this particular game is brilliant.



#4: Lego Harry Potter

Lego Harry Potter has got to be by far one of the best games of not only the Lego franchise, but also the Harry Potter franchise. It stays insanely true to the most important parts of the films, and is just a whole lot of fun. It also helps a lot that the levels in this game are pretty short, so you can pick up and play for as long as you want. I would also love to see Lego Fantastic Beasts be made someday.



#5: Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga

I absolutely loved playing Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. It was just such light-hearted fun and had so much content. It follows all 9 of the films, and just adds its own charm to it. I think this should also be an example for other franchises. This game is easily one of my favourite games of the year.


What is your favourite Lego game? Comment down below!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment