Tuesday, August 9, 2022

'One Hand Clapping', Use Your Voice... LITERALLY

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


 The music genre in gaming is definitely a hit and miss depending on the game. It feels as though most gimmicks have been so overdone by this point, but every now and then there is a hidden gem that changes the game for the genre. Sometimes a music game can even do things that you could have never thought of being done in a game. That brings us to today's game.



One Hand Clapping is an absolutely adorable 2D platformer where you solve puzzles by literally singing or humming into your microphone. This has got to be one of the most unique games I have ever played, and I can barely contain my thoughts on it into one post, but here we go.



The art style of One Hand Clapping is both stunning and adorable. Something felt so right about the simplistic graphics that made this game even more approachable. The music in this game, however, is something else entirely in the best possible way. The music is not only in-game music, but as I mentioned, the character literally runs with your humming or singing which is a brilliant mechanic that made me smile and laugh so much as I played this game.



I recommend this game to literally anybody looking for a light-hearted fun time. One Hand Clapping is a pleasure to play and I just want to play it repeatedly on every platform and experience the joy I have associated with this game again. It's not a hard game by any means, but it's such a good time that the difficulty wouldn't matter anyway. I am truly in love with this game in every way.



What is the most unique concept of a game you have loved? Comment down below! And a huge thank you to HandyGames for giving me a copy of this incredible game to review! I loved it so so much!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment