Tuesday, August 2, 2022

5 Things I'd Love to See in the Pokemon Direct

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


With the Pokemon Direct being less than 24 hours away, there is a little bit of anxiety in the fandom. We know we'll for sure be seeing some news about Pokemon Scarlett and Violet, but otherwise we are basically going in blind for the most part. But have no fear, because I have five pretty possible suggestions on what we may be seeing in the Pokemon Presents right here.


#1: A Special Edition Switch OLED

This one is almost a given at this point, but I would love to see a special edition OLED released alongside the new games. I feel like the colours red and purple would be so cute, and I feel like it is a must by this point. Fingers crossed this happens for us.



#2: Pokemon Stadium on the Switch Online Expansion

I have always loved the Pokemon Stadium series, and I believe it would draw so many people in if it was added to the Switch Online Expansion. Between the graphics that have ages like a fine wine, and the amazing mini games have always been one of my favourite memories. I just feel like it's a no brainer to bring this to Switch in some way.



#3: Pokemon Quest Update

I know it's not the most popular spinoff game, but Pokemon Quest desperately needs an update of some kind. This game is criminally underrated, and I would love to see the Johto Pokemon added at least. There was something so charming about Pokemon Quest that just makes me heart so happy, but I do wish there was a little more to do in it.



#4: Let's Go Johto

I absolutely love the Johto region and the Johto games, and I just feel like a remake of any kind is always welcome. The Let's Go games were insanely good games in my personal opinion, and I think it would be a shame to not utilize the style more. I also think the region itself would be phenomenal in this form.



#5: New Mystery Dungeon Game

The Mystery Dungeon series is by far one of the best Pokemon spinoffs. Everything about these games always feels so refreshing and new compared to the average Pokemon game. I feel like the first Mystery Dungeon game on Switch was really amazing despite being a port, and I know so many players would happily buy more ports from the series.


What are you hoping to see in the Pokemon Presents? Comment down below!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer


No comments:

Post a Comment