Thursday, August 11, 2022

6 Games that Could Empty your Pesky Wallet this September

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


September is shaping up to be a very expensive month for many gamers at the moment. There are countless amazing looking titles that are being released in the month, and it feels like there is so little time to enjoy them all. But to make things a little easier for you, here are just 6 that you can enjoy this September. (Lord of the Rings: Gollum would have made this list, but it was sadly delayed recently).



#1: Splatoon 3

Splatoon 3 at this point has got to be one of the most highly anticipated games of 2022. Everything that has been shown for this game has been nothing short of brilliant, and I think more people are onboard with this release than any of the franchise's previous titles. From the new game modes to loads of new features, this may be one of the most must-have AAA titles of the year, or maybe even the Nintendo Switch's lifetime.



#2: Lemon Cake

I know what you're thinking, and yes, this game is technically already released, but in September, Lemon Cake is finally coming to all major platforms, including the console it is perfectly made for, the Nintendo Switch. Lemon Cake looks absolutely adorable and so cozy. Every time I have seen even a simple screenshot of this game, I have somehow fallen in love with it again. I am so excited for us to be able to take this cozy release on the road with me to play whenever I want.



#3: Potion Permit

I'd be lying if I didn't say Potion Permit is one of the games I am most excited about. This games looks amazing and I have loved everything about it that I have seen so far. This game is on a lot of our lists, and it's very much deserved. Potion Permit looks like the epitome of coziness and I can't wait to dive in when it's out.



#4: Disney Dreamlight Valley

Disney Dreamlight Valley has got to be one of the most stunning games we have seen in a long time. Everything about this game screams Animal Crossing with a Disney twist and I am totally here for it. Between all the well known and iconic characters and the look of the gameplay so far, I think this one is going to exceed so many people's expectations.



#5: We Are OFK

We Are OFK has got to be one of the most brilliant game concepts of all time. Granted, it technically comes out in August, but my guess would be that it's fully released by the end of September. This game is literally the EP release of the virtual band OFK, and so far I am in love with no only this concept, but their music is amazing. I can't wait to hear their whole EP and see what's next in their future.



#6: Temtem

Temtem has been in early access for what seems like years at this point, but the long wait is almost finally over. The full release of Temtem is upon us, and will be one of the first games to release in September. I would be lying if I said I hadn't been holding on to this release for a long time, but I can already tell it will be 100% worth the wait. This game just looks so fun and so clean.


What game are you most looking forward to in September? Comment down below!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment