Monday, September 26, 2022

'First Time In Paris', the Adventure that Rejuvenated Me

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


Point and click games feel really underrated in the current world of gaming. What once was such a beloved and popular genre has quickly become almost forgotten and lacking in new games. Well, that was until today's game came out.



First Time In Paris is an incredible hidden object point and click game based in Paris as you can imagine. The story is that you are a travel blogger who has her first opportunity in Paris, and you need to find hidden objects with a lot of really fun mini games within your journey. There are 22 chapters, and even some equally amazing bonus chapters if you complete the main campaign.



Although it feels like your average point and click game, I feel like First Time In Paris brings a unique beauty to the genre. The art was absolutely stunning, and I managed to play it in one sitting when I started it. This is complimented so well by the milk difficulty of the game, and of course the incredible visuals it has. This game just felt so cozy throughout the entirety of my playthrough of it. 



I highly recommend First Time In Paris for pretty much anybody that loves to travel the world in any way. I personally played this game in handheld mode on my Nintendo Switch, and it felt like it was made to play like this. I think anybody can find some enjoyment out of it, as it's so simplistic in concept, but also incredibly beautiful at the same time.


What is your favourite point and click game? Comment down below! First of all, a huge thank you to Ocean Media LLC for giving me a copy of this game to review, it has rejuvenated my desire to write on this blog so much, and I appreciate it so much. Also, a huge thank you to you guys, the viewers. I have had a messy time with my mental health the past month or so that has caused me to step back from writing for a bit, and you guys stayed, and that means the world. Thank you so much.


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer

No comments:

Post a Comment