Wednesday, September 28, 2022

'RIN: The Last Child', Game of the Year 2023?

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


The metroidvania genre can be quite a niche genre when it comes to gaming. A lot of metroidvanias seem to blend in and be too similar too each other, so it can be really hard to find one that is unique. But today, we have a metroidvania treat to talk about.




RIN: The Last Child could easily be compared to so many other metroidvanias, but there's just so many ways in which is stands out among the rest and becomes its own incredible game. Although I have only played the demo so far, I can already confirm that this game is now one of the titles I am most excited for in 2023. The goal is to rediscover your powers and create spells while playing as Rin, a demigoddess who needs to save the world. 



First of all, the soundtrack to this game so far is just so beautiful. When I first loaded it up, I just sat there for a good few minutes' listening to it and relaxing. The soundtrack compliments what, in my opinion, is the main attraction, the absolutely stunning graphics of this game. The art style is just so beautiful, and I instantly knew I was going to be in love with this game.



I recommend RIN: The Last Child to both metroidvania veterans and beginners alike. This game may be insanely beautiful, but it is also quite difficult, and I found myself having to try everything a few times like any good game in the genre. Like I said, this game is incredible, and I truly can't wait until its full release in 2023. It's one to keep an eye out for.



What do you think the most beautiful metroidvania game is? Comment down below! Also, a huge thank you to Space Fox Games for a review copy of the demo for this game! I loved it and I am so excited to play it when it is released!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment