Wednesday, November 2, 2022

'Riddled Corpses EX', The Twin Stick I Couldn't Quit

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


While twin stick shooters may seem like a thing of the past, there is no doubt that there is still a huge market for them. They can be the most exciting games to pick up and play, even if just for a little while. This can all be done while having a feeling of nostalgia, even with the newer games of the genre.




Riddled Corpses EX is a twin stick zombie shooter with a simplistic yet exciting premise of zombies taking over the world. You need to stay alive and save the world by killing all the different types of zombies around you. This is all done with both a basic gun and an assortment of levels ups and special items to increase the pace and strength of your gameplay.



To say I sunk hours into Riddled Corpses EX is an understatement. The second I started playing this game, I fell in love with it. The graphics are pretty basic yet eye catching, the controls are easy to grasp shortly after you start, and the difficulty was high, but not so high that I wanted to stop playing. The music of this game is also quite fresh yet nostalgic at the same time.




I highly recommend this game for lovers of the twin stick zombie shooter genre and waifus alike. I really adore the character design of Riddled Corpses EX, and for a game such as this, it is quite charming. It is really hard not to sink hours upon hours into this game, it just draws the player in so easily. I also think this game is a perfect starting point for the twin stick genre.



What is your favourite zombie shooter of all time? Comment down below! Also, a huge thank you to COWCAT for sending me a copy of the game to review! I appreciate it!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment