Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Shooting your way to Freedom in 'I, AI'

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


Gone are the times where all shooters feel the same in the gaming industry. It seems nearly every shooter has their own unique features, but some almost feel like a game you could have played in the past, in the best way of course. By far one of the most beloved types of shooters in mine, and many other people's hearts is one that almost feels like you're playing on a fancy arcade machine, all from the comfort of your home.




I, AI is a fantastic action sci-fi shooter where you control a self-aware AI who was created at a military station that was developing weapons. Throughout the game, your goal is simple, escape the lab and gain the freedom you yearn for. You get to control a little ship and take down enemy ships by shooting them throughout 20 amazing missions.




While the premise of I, AI is not exactly unique, the real highlight is in the gameplay itself. You get to upgrade your superweapons as you progress which really brings out the collectathon lover in all of us. The weapon and ship upgrades quickly become the most important part of the game to make your grand escape, and not upgrading will just make your life a lot more difficult. I also just love the general vibe of this game; it feels really relaxing for a shooter which I personally really admire.




I highly recommend I, AI to people who love a good old-fashioned shooter with an arcade vibe. I feel like this game feels so familiarly refreshing, and it tackles a format that is so loved by gamers. I played this game in one sitting, and I just instantly had the urge to play it repeatedly and outdo myself. Between the decent but not too high difficulty and all the customization options, I, AI is definitely criminally underrated already. 




What is your favourite shooter at the moment? Comment down below! Also, a huge thank you to my friends over at Sometimes You for sending me a key for this game! I appreciate it so much and I love working with you guys!

Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment