Tuesday, November 15, 2022

'Pnevmo-Capsula' is That Damn Good

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


Adventure games come in all shapes and sizes. Some adventures follow people, some follow animals, and some even follow inanimate objects. I feel like no matter what the premise of an adventure game may be, the genre itself is such a plethora of possibilities in all shapes and sizes.




Pnevmo-Capsula is a very casual adventure game where you are a mail cart, and you get to travel through an alternate utopian world. This game is set in the 1930s to 1960s and this entire city is connected by one track system made up of rails and pipes. You have to overcome various obstacles, and it is not a long game, but it is definitely a cozy one.




While the premise of Pnevmo-Capsula may be an odd one at first glance, it is definitely the type of cozy game I needed in my life. The graphics are quite stunning and pretty realistic which I really admire. This game is so simplistically mind-numbing in the best way, and I instantly needed to experience it again after my first playthrough. This game is just that damn good.




I recommend this game for literally anyone honestly. It is both stunning and stimulating and I just feel like it is the type of game anyone could enjoy. I for one have played this game twice, and I would happily play it again without getting bored. Who knew a premise like this could create an absolute piece of art like Pnevmo-Capsula?




What is your favourite cozy game at the moment? Comment down below! Also, another huge thank you to Sometimes You for sending me yet another incredible game to review!


Have a nice day! 


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment