Thursday, November 3, 2022

Lead them to Recovery in 'Oxygen: First Breath'

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


Survival strategy games have got to me one of my favourite genres of all time. There have been so many takes on this genre that it's hard to keep up, but I truly think there are more hidden gems in it than any other. I just love seeing the evolution of these games. I love to see what new mechanics are added, and what classic mechanics are kept. It's so exciting.




Oxygen: First Breath is a brilliant survival strategy simulation game that follows a place hit by natural disaster, and it is the players job to essentially recreate and rebuild civilization itself. This is all while you manage and research new features and buildings to be able to create the safest, but most high-tech environment possible.




I feel like being able to basically lead civilization to recovery is such a cool concept that is showcased in Oxygen: First Breath. The actual graphics of the game are so eye catching and so reminiscent of so many amazing games that were similar, but not quite THIS iconic. I feel like this game could truly concrete itself into the legacy that is the strategy survival genre.




I feel like Oxygen: First Breath is also the perfect entry point into games like this. There are so many games that may be conceptually similar with their mechanics, but this one is a true standout for sure. I really think it has a bright future, and the creators of it should be super proud of themselves.




What is your favourite strategy survival game? Comment down below! Also, a huge thank you to GrabTheGames for sending me a copy of this wonderful game to review! I will definitely be sinking a lot of time into this!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment