Sunday, November 20, 2022

'The Walking Zombie 2' is a Must Have

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


Zombies have become a mainstay in the first-person shooter genre for as long as most of us have been alive. Zombies are generally evil, so we need to fend them off, making for some really amazing games that have come and gone over the years. It's rare for a zombie related game to catch on and be memorable, but today's game has effortlessly done just that.






The Walking Zombie 2 has recently hit the Nintendo Switch console, and let me tell you, it's a truly incredible experience. Like many zombie games, you are in a post-apocalyptic world, and you need to fight off all the zombies trying to attack you. You have been in this situation your whole life. It's a first-person shooter and you can follow all kinds of main quests and side quests.




I really love the charming graphics of The Walking Zombie 2. Despite the general premise of the game, it is not so realistically gory that it's off-putting. I also found myself loving the charm of a good old fashioned single player game as it feels like every game these days is online and multiplayer. It was a really nice change of pace.




I recommend this game for all lovers of the FPS genre. The Walking Zombie 2 is not the most difficult game in the world, but something about the less realistic graphics calls to me as I can personally only handle so much gore in a game. It's also mega cheap and you'd be making a huge mistake not to get this one.




What is your favourite apocalyptic FPS? Comment down below! Also, a huge thank you to Alda Games for sending me a copy of the game to review! I appreciate it!

Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment