Thursday, November 3, 2022

I Wish I Was A 'Rhythm Sprout'

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


The rhythm genre seems pretty straight forward at first, right? You press buttons to the rhythm of the music, and you win, right? Wrong. The genre is well and truly the most creative genre around, with some of the most amazing interpretations and twists.




Rhythm Sprout: Sick Beats & Bad Sweets (or just Rhythm Sprout for short), is an incredible rhythm game where you fight bosses, go on an adventure and much more to the rhythm of the original soundtrack within the game. You play the main protagonist, the rhythm sprout, and you have to help the king by visiting the counts house as he isn't returning the kings calls. It's kind of like a Project Diva game with combat in my mind.




The visuals of Rhythm Sprout are so insanely adorable and vibrant, and this includes all of the notes you need to hit to progress. While sometimes it may be hard to keep up with rhythm games, this one is difficult, but not so difficult you want to rage quit. And the soundtrack is phenomenal and makes you want to play the game all the way through just to witness how amazing it is.




Rhythm Sprout may actually be the perfect game for someone to try out the rhythm genre as a whole. It's both bright and bubbly, and instantly had me hooked. I truly think this adorable came could capture anybody's heart and really draw them in. It's truly a standout of the genre. I even wish I lived in this world just because it's THAT bubbly.




What is your favourite rhythm game? Comment down below! Also, of course a huge thank you to the amazing folks over at tinyBuild for sending me a copy of this game to review! I adore it!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment