Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Goodbye Overwatch

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


All good things must come to an end, even our favourite games. It can be such a bittersweet feeling, but sometimes it's necessary. The end of a game is just like the end of an era, and hopefully the next era is just as magical and exciting. Today was definitely the end of an era that we all hold in our hearts.



Overwatch is probably one of the first online PVP games I have ever played. I remember when it first got it, I was so excited to see what all the fuss was about. When I played my first match, I knew this game was going to be a huge part of my life as a gamer. But now, the era has come to an end.



Overwatch 2 is about to come out, which is super exciting. There's some amazing new characters and all kinds of new things happening. While this is highly anticipated, it's a little bittersweet too. Yes, they can let us keep our cosmetics from the first Overwatch, but in some ways, it will never hold the same place in player's hearts. I don't mean that in a negative way, more in a sentimental way.



Overwatch 2 is the start of a new era, and I feel like most of us are definitely ready to embrace that. Yes, a lot of us are a little sad about the original game already being gone, but there are so many memories that so many of us had. I for one haven't been this excited for a game in a long time, and I can't wait to put so many hours into the new game. In the best way, I will be thinking of all the memories of the first Overwatch and making new ones.


What is your favourite new Overwatch hero? Comment down below!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment