Saturday, October 1, 2022

Cozy Graphics, Adrenaline and Stress, that's 'Tip Top Don't Fall'

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


Multi-tasking is hard. I'm not going to sugar-coat it. I am maybe one of the worst multi-taskers in my everyday life, let alone when I'm game. Some games have really terrible ways to implement multi-tasking, and other games implement it really well. Today's game has done the latter.



Tip Top: Don't Fall is a rock-climbing game where you have to try to climb different mountain faces, all while if you fall one time, you die and have to start over. You need to essentially use both hands on your controller at different times and make sure your hands work together. It takes a lot of thinking, but you definitely get the hang of it after a little while.



While I do love the art style of this game, it almost tricks you in a way. What looked like a cozy game turned into a stressful game filled with adrenaline, and this is by no means a bad thing. I loved the contrast between the art and the gameplay, especially when I could enjoy its beauty as it challenged me to use my controller like I would probably never have imagined using it. There were plenty of abilities to help however, as long as there was enough stamina left to use them.



I recommend Tip Top: Don't Fall to gamers who needs a little bit more of a challenge in their lives. While this game starts of somewhat tame, it quickly gets difficult and makes you really anticipate your next move. However, with the really reasonable price, I still think anyone should try it out. It could be their next favourite game.



What is the most difficult game you have ever played? Comment down below! Also, a huge shoutout to Sometimes You for sending me a code for this game! It's greatly appreciated!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment