Saturday, October 1, 2022

Far Too Excited for 'Forever Skies'

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


The survival genre has got to be one of the most unique and versatile genres around. That being said, it can be really difficult to find a game that stands out among the rest within this genre. Well, this upcoming 2022 game definitely made a positive first impression on me with its current demo.



Forever Skies is a beautiful sandbox survival game with lots of adventures elements. This game takes place after a global ecological disaster on Earth, and you decide to revisit it and explore it years later. The main aim of the game is to build and customize your own high-tech airship that serves as a home, workshop, laboratory and more for you. Another large part of this game is to scan and gather resources from the surrounding debris on Earth.



First thing's first, the graphics of Forever Skies are just so beautiful. I instantly fell in love with this game, and I truly knew this would be one for my list later in the year. While the demo itself only went for 45 minutes which flew by crazily fast, I know for a fact that I need this game in my life. It's quite fascinating learning all the ins and outs of this game, but all while not being too confusing to grasp the concept of.



This game will be perfect for survival game lovers. While we don't know super extensive details of it yet, the seed has definitely been planted and intrigued me from the second I even laid eyes on it. This game may be set to be one of the best games of 2022 if the rest of the game is anything like the demo. It's just phenomenal.




What is your favourite type of survival game? Comment down below! A huge thank you to Far From Home for sending me a copy of this demo! I love this game so much already! Also, make sure you all go wishlist this game down below and give this game the love it deserves!

https://lurk.ly/Z_qt0A


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment