Thursday, September 5, 2019

Welcome Home Banjo & Kazooie

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

So, if you are familiar with me in real life or even online, you will more than likely be aware of one of my first gaming loves, Banjo Kazooie. It's the bear and bird duo that I adore with all my heart whose game took me 15 years to complete just a single time, but this game is one of my fondest childhood, and now adulthood memories alongside Pokemon. It just brings me so much happiness when even thinking about an aspect of the franchise.

E3 this year was one of the happiest possible days for any fans of the franchise. It was announced that our duo was coming home to Nintendo, and becoming the 3rd slot in the DLC slot for Super Smash Bros Ultimate. I literally cried at the early hour of the morning I was awake to watch the Super early Nintendo portion of E3. Then, yesterday it happened. Without warning, during the Nintendo Direct, Banjo was announced to be dropping into Smash THAT DAY. Again being the cause of me tearing up!

After hours of Nintendo not letting my download the Smash update, my internet not cooperating, and me stressing, alas, Banjo appears on my screen! Not only is this the best moment in Smash history for me, but it also had to be the best gaming moment in a long time!

Banjo and Kazooie's presence in Smash felt as if it was supposed to be there. Their move set is so beautiful and so flowy and I think they'd be a great main character to use for beginners and veterans alike, and just the sheer fact that we got both a Jinjonator Final Smash AND we got amazing remixes of already amazing songs from the original Banjo soundtrack, it is like a literal dream for fans like myself. And what is next for the duo? We will see.

Who are some of your dream characters to be Smash DLC? Comment below! Also, I have many more posts about Banjo and other Nintendo titles coming soon, so stay tuned!

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer

No comments:

Post a Comment