Friday, September 20, 2019

'Ni No Kuni' Is Stunning

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

Visuals are one of the most important aspects of a game, for me. They can be something that can make or break a gaming experience. If the art style of a game stands out to me, I can usually instantly tell that I would most likely enjoy it.

Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch was recently remastered for the Nintendo Switch, leaving many gamers very happy, to say the least. Being created by people that have also worked in my favourite anime studio, Studio Ghibli, I instantly knew that this game would be a game I would fall in love with. I was not wrong.

The art style is absolutely stunning in this game, and I just can't help but stop for a second in some moments, just to simply enjoy the view. The visuals add so much to the experience and can hook in almost anyone. But the gameplay is a whole other amazing aspect. This game, in some ways, is like the beloved series that is Pokemon. You have to capture and level up creatures, which are known as familiars, and you have to build a team with them. The combat is also very similar to Pokemon which is really appreciated as it has similarities, but it also had enough unique concepts that it still stood out above many games.

I truly think almost anyone could genuinely enjoy this game, whether it is the remaster or the original version of the game. Studio Ghibli fans and RPG fans alike will more than likely enjoy this game and its sequel.

What is a game that you find visually stunning? Comment down below and maybe it will be part of one of my future posts!

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer

No comments:

Post a Comment