Friday, September 6, 2019

My Top 10 Games Of All Time

Hey guys! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

It goes without question that gaming is one of the most important and comforting parts of my life. Gaming is something that can almost always lift my emotions and give me a good way to escape reality. In this list, I will be talking about my Top 10 favourite games of all time. This list was insanely hard to make and the games are on a variety of different consoles. Also, keep on mind, this list is purely my own opinions, so if our lists don't look similar at all, that is completely fine.

10. Gal Gun 2
It goes without saying, Gal Gun 2 has given me almost unlimited hours of fun this year. I was introduced to the series after I saw a friend on Switch playing it, so I checked it out myself. The graphics of this game are one amazing thing, but the plot is what really gets me hooked. A demon is trying to possess students and make them assault the protagonist, how does he stop them? He has to shoot a pheromone gun at them. Each and every ending of this game was enjoyable for me. I think this game is fantastic and it's definitely worth grabbing for its super cheap physical price!

9. Pokemon Stadium 2
Countless hours have been put into Pokemon Stadium 2 over the years for me. Some of my fondest memories are of me and my best friend playing this game. Generation 2 will forever be my favourite games of the Pokemon series, making the second game of the Pokemon Stadium series my favourite. Funnily enough, it's not even the battling that me and my best friend loved the most, we are way more into the mini games. Hours upon hours have been put into the mini games of Pokemon Stadium 2, me winning all the time of course unless she cheats.

8. Catherine
Catherine is actually a game that I hadn't even been made aware of until this year. I was watching a video on YouTube about games not to play in front of your parents and it was one of the games listed, so, I thought I'd try to find it. Luckily I found this game digitally on my Xbox one which was honestly such a good find. I have never been so obsessed with a strategy game that is based on making decisions. I find picking between the demon Catherine and the girlfriend Katherine so exciting, plus I love seeing each of the endings of this game! I'm also really excited to eventually invest in a PS4 to play Catherine: Full Body.

7. Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
If you are a huge fan of the Nintendo Switch, you saw this game coming on this list. Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is one of the most visually stunning games I have ever had the pleasure of playing. This may have only been the second Legend of Zelda game I have ever played, but it is truly an amazing experience. The open world is absolutely stunning, the combat may take skill but it is still fun, and even the DLC increases the already amazing quality of the game! I could recommend this game to almost anyone.

6. Fable 2
Fable is one of my favourite franchises of all time. I have played each game from 1 to 3, but Fable 2 has to be my favourite. There are so many amazing improvements that were made for this game from the original game. I love being able to pick whether you wanted to be good or evil, buying basically the whole world is kind of exhilarating, and I also kind of love having so many side relationships weirdly enough. I can't help but only have to fondest memories of this game, which, to me, is like the Microsoft Zelda, except better in my eyes.

5. WWE 2k19
Buying a WWE game has been a special part of every single year for me. I love to see all the fresh faces and new features with every game. I felt really attached to WWE 2k19 when it came out last year because it suddenly had some of my more recent favourite wrestlers, and some character models had such big improvements that I still adore playing this game to this day! I can't wait to see how they manage to make WWE 2k20 even bigger and better.

4. Super Smash Brothers Ultimate
Super Smash Brothers is another series that I look back on with such fondness. It was one of the games I played with my siblings on Nintendo 64, I played it with my best friend on N64, Nintendo Wii, and more recently I played it with her on Nintendo Switch. I have adored this series for so long, but Super Smash Brothers Ultimate has really made the series shine above the rest. The roster has just been more increasingly amazing with every game they bring out. The roster for the Ultimate game was already stacked, and then the DLC has been slowly announced, including amazing characters such as Banjo and Joker. I truly love this game, and I could see myself winning tournaments playing it someday.

3. Life is Strange (series)
The Life is Strange series has got to be one of the most amazing choice-based games I have ever played. This series is so equally amazing with each and every release that I couldn't even pick just a single game to be on this list. The first two games started our with the amazing story of Chloe, Max and Rachel with so many important themes I've never seen in gaming before, then we get to see the story of two brothers on the run in the currently active Life is Strange 2. The replay value of all of these games is amazing, just to see all the different outcomes and really getting attached the the stories and the characters.

2. Pokemon Crystal
Pokemon has been a huge part of my life. I have played every generation not game, I have watched almost all the anime, and I have even collected thousands of cards. If one generation was to stand out to me, it would of course be generation 2. I have played all the games from generation 2, but the game that had always been my favourite is Pokemon Crystal. I remember when I first played this game, I got it for one of my birthday's and I still play it to this day. The addition of the moving sprites when Pokemon are sent out is great and getting to pick between a boy and girl character for the first time was amazing. I also love the region as a whole whether it's crushing it in the Johto region, or exploring Kanto again.

1. Banjo Kazooie
If this isn't the first time you have written a post of mine, this being my favourite game of all time will not be a surprise to you. Banjo Kazooie is one of my fondest memories when it comes to gaming, but it is also one of my earliest gaming memories. Exploring each world, learning new moves, and finding all the collectables in the 9 amazing worlds. I can't help but put this name at the top of my life for so many reasons, it is easily my favourite game of all time, and with Smash now having Banjo and Kazooie join them, who knows what could be next for this amazing franchise.

I hope you all enjoyed my list of my Top 10 Games of All Time. I enjoyed making this so much and I also appreciate the ongoing support of all the people who read it! What are some of your favourite games of all time? Comment down below as I would love to read them!

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer!

No comments:

Post a Comment