Sunday, September 22, 2019

Playing 'Overwatch' Is A Rush

Hey everybody! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

Online games are a really new experience for me. Not only have I only been playing them for only a little bit over a year, but I often find myself getting insanely nervous playing them. I started off with Fortnite on Switch last year in July, but I needed a new game with a new feeling. That's how I discovered today's game.

Overwatch is an amazing online multiplayer first person fighting game that has an array of amazing fighters to use. I first fell in love with some of the characters of this game, such as D.VA and Hanzo, but I then slowly got really excited about just throwing myself into the deep end in Quick Play and just testing my abilities, improving with each game.

Overwatch is the kind of game that takes quite a while to truly master, but if you have the time it is well and truly worth the reward. I am clearly not yet a master, but I have many characters I am better with than others. I find it really is a "practice makes perfect" scenario. I highly recommend it for people that love playing competitive games and also anyone that loves a challenge. I also think it's a really solid way to improve your cooperative skills as it takes a really solid team to win.

What is an online game that you love? Comment down below!

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer

No comments:

Post a Comment