Friday, September 20, 2019

'Untitled Goose Game' Is Weird

Hello everybody! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer.

Indie games have been of huge interest to me as of late. I keep finding so many games that in the past, I would never have even considered, but now, they end up being the kinds of game I love. That brings us to today's game.

Upon first seeing Untitled Goose Game, I was sceptical. I thought it would be a low quality game that is all hype, and no substance. I swore that I would never even consider playing this game. That changed upon release day.

Untitled Goose Game is a charming and addictive game. It is very goal driven and it is far above all expectations I originally had when I first saw it. The visuals are very pleasing to the eye, the goals are unique, and of course, the difficulty is just high enough to be challenging, but not too challenging.

If you were to ask me, Untitled Goose Game is well and truly worth a lot more than it actually is. I highly recommend it for anyone that loves a bit of a challenge, but also definitely a good laugh. It's super unique and I almost think it would be wrong if people didn't try it.

What is a game that you were pleasantly surprised about? Comment down below and maybe some of your comments will turn into reviews of their own!

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer

No comments:

Post a Comment