Sunday, September 29, 2019

My 'Banjo Threeie' Wishlist

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

It goes without saying that the Banjo Kazooie franchise is my favourite franchise of all time. The original Banjo Kazooie was one of my earliest gaming memories on my family's Nintendo 64. The hours I have put into Banjo in my life are insane and far beyond any other game I have ever played.

Like many, for so many years I have still held that tiny bit of hope when it comes to a real Banjo Threeie to be released. It would almost be a dream come true if we were to receive this game. I have imagined how amazing it would be so many times and I have so many aspect that I hope are part of the potential game.

Both Banjo Tooie and Nuts and Bolts were amazing games in their own right, so, I think it is really important to kind of pay homage to them, but not too directly. In Banjo Tooie's case, I truly believe they had some amazing moves, and some less amazing new moves, so I think the best way to keep the Banjo Kazooie vibe is to mostly use moves such as all the different eggs and ways to shoot them, but not necessarily the abundance of underwater features. I actually also enjoyed Nuts and Bolts for the most part too, but I think just mentioning it somehow would be really cool, maybe even have a racing minigame or two?

With the original Banjo Kazooie game as my favourite, there are also some aspects of that I would love to return if we are to get a real Banjo Threeie. It is basically unknown where Tootie has been since the first game, but with the existence of her on the Super Smash Bros stage, I think it's time for her to return in one way or another, even as multiplayer option. Another multiplayer option could be based on Tooie's original Bottle's Revenge mode that was scrapped. Another thing from the original game I would love to see returning is full-bodied Gruntilda, maybe a clone or she used some kind of spell to transform herself to be stronger? Plus, who wouldn't also love to see a basic, yet unique hub world like the first game? It has potential to be epic.

Next, I have a really unique idea. For most people, when thinking about Banjo and similar franchises to it, they think about Conker's Bad Fur Day. So, what if Banjo Threeie dropped a little clue that we were also going to eventually see a new Conker game? They have constantly dropped clues at the end of games about new games, so why not drop one of the many amazing Conker characters somewhere? It could honestly be done.

By this point, the return of the Banjo Kazooie franchise is inevitable since Banjo made his way to Smash. There are so many different ways it could go. Nuts and Bolts 2, Banjo Kazooie and Tooie remastered, Banjo Pilot or Grunty's Revenge HD, or even a real Banjo Threeie. Only time can tell, but we will be waiting in excitement and a little bit of fear.

What is a series you would love to see come back with a new game? Comment down below!

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer

No comments:

Post a Comment