Thursday, September 5, 2019

'Gun Gun Pixies' is Perfect For Switch

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

A number of months ago, I wrote about an incredible Vita game that I borrowed from a friend. This game takes everything amazing about shooters and adds just that little bit of fan service. This game being the amazing third person shooter, Gun Gun Pixies.

Ever since I played Gun Gun Pixies on Vita, I wanted more. I wanted to own it for myself on one of the consoles I have. Although today may have been the day that the game was officially released on Switch, luck was on my side yesterday, and I was able to play my copy a day early, and you know what? Gun Gun Pixies is truly made for the Nintendo Switch!

With more crisp and fluid controls, Gun Gun Pixies on Switch is like a whole new experience in some ways. It has all the charm that the Vita version had, but with controllers like a Switch Pro Controller, it truly adds to the experience, especially if it is played on the docked mode. The Day One Edition had a beautiful art book with adorable box art and I have already put it on display in my home.

Overall, if you want to play Gun Gun Pixies, but you don't know which version you need, I'd say both if you can, but if you really have to pick, go with Switch. The versatility of being able to play it on-the-go, or on your tv in the comfort of your home really adds to the experience! I truly think this game is a hidden gem that I'm surprised wasn't even originally bigger, but I also believe it deserves a sequel of some kind someday.

What is a game that was ported and improved upon that you've played? Comment down below!

Have a nice day

Love, Galaxy Gaymer!

No comments:

Post a Comment