Monday, September 16, 2019

Games I Am Excited For (Remainder of 2019)

Hey everyone! It's your lad here, Galaxy Gaymer!


Most of the start of 2019 has been pretty slow for gaming. We have had amazing games like Yoshi's Crafted World and Senran Kagura: Peach Ball, but it truly looks like October onwards looks like it will have many amazing games released!


Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening

Legend of Zelda is back, and it seems to be better than ever. Link's Awakening is no exception to this. This remake is in such a beautiful style and I truly think it will be one of the best games we see all year. I also love the look of the Amiibo of Link that is coming out! 


Digimon: Cyber Sleuth (Complete Edition)

The Nintendo Switch may not have been around for as long as the other consoles of the same generation, but the variety of games it posseses is kind of revolutionary! One thing has been missing for a while on the Switch, a Digimon game. I have wanted a PS4 for the longest time, just solely because of games like Digimon Cyber Sleuth, but alas, we are getting both the first and second game of the series on Switch next month, and I'm ready for it! 


Pokemon: Sword and Shield

Pokemon has always been a huge part of my life. I have played each and every generation and I have never really complained about the series at all. Sword and Shield is like a dream, we are finally going to be able to play a main series Pokemon game on our TVs and I can't wait. So far these games look amazing, and I can't wait to get my hands on my own copies! 


Yooka Laylee and The Impossible Lair

Yoona Laylee is the series that people either love or hate. For me, this lizard and bear duo is honestly one of the most adorable teams I have ever played as, and I grew attached to them very quickly upon seeing them! The first game of this series was such a beautiful game that I adore and I really can't wait for this side game, it will be the perfect game to fill in the gap before we hopefully see a full sequel to the game.


Luigi's Mansion 3

Luigi has been one of my least favourite characters in the Nintendo universe for as long as I can remember, so you can probably imagine I tried to stay away from this game originally. After seeing all the footage and trailers for Luigi's Mansion 3, I am finally giving in. I recently have started to feel genuine excitement this game. It looks adorable and really fun and I am just really looking forward to experiencing it! 


WWE 2k20

WWE games are basically a tradition of mine every year. I have never missed a game, and that isn't changing with WWE 2k20. Despite the lack of information we have received about the game so far, I am super excited for this new installment to the WWE 2k series and of course, I always love seeing which wrestlers make the cut. I am also super excited for multiple new female additions to the game and I can't wait to see how amazing it looks.


There are so many amazing games coming out in the remainder of the year, but soon I'll be telling you about the new games of next year I am looking forward to also. What are some games you are looking forward to? Comment below!


Have a nice day! 


Love, Galaxy Gaymer! x

No comments:

Post a Comment