Thursday, June 25, 2020

'Waking', the Deep Adventure We've Been Yearning For

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

Adventure games are one of the biggest genres of game in the world, but I find myself being drawn to the adventure games that involve an in-depth story, and a generally fun experience. The stories of many adventure games are what take them from being a good game, to a great game.


Waking is a truly stunning adventure with so many genres, there is too many to name. The story is all about thinking about your life, all while in a coma and fighting to stay alive. There as so many questions you are asked and you have to fight the darkness using that information.



The game gives you a decent tutorial that gives you enough information to get you started in the first hour or so. You then get to go to multiple different worlds to fight different enemies and find new elements and level up. This game was a little bit confusing at times, but I also think it was a really amazing experience.


I think Waking is an amazing adventure game, and I really love the anime styled music that plays as you fight the bosses. The mechanics of this game are really amazing and I think any fan of the adventure genre would enjoy this game. The visuals of this game are stunning in a very dark way. I will definitely be driving back into this game as I enjoyed every moment of it.

What are your favourite things to be included in an adventure game? Comment down below! Also a huge shout out to tinyBuild Games for a review copy of this game. I truly enjoyed this game! 

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment