Thursday, June 25, 2020

A Soft Slice of Life, 'Strawberry Vinegar'

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

Visual novels have quickly become one of my favourite types of games. Not only do I love connecting to the amazing stories that display, but more often than not they are visually stunning and endearing. I for one am a huge fan of most visual novels, but I especially love a good slice of life visual novel.


Strawberry Vinegar is a slice of life visual novel with maybe the most adorable art style I have ever seen. The story follows are girl who lives with her parents and basically the only times the girl interacts with her parents is when it involves food. The girl actually ends up being haunted by a demon who demands that she is fed a meal every day for 7 days, or she will take the protagonists soul.



The food in this game has to be the biggest highlight as it all looks really delicious. The general aesthetic of this game is really amazing and has a really soft vibe to it. I find the charm of this game is also a really crucial thing, and I find the story stands out among a world of so many amazing visual novels.


This game is perfect for visual novel lovers who are looking for a beautiful and innocent story. I find the conversations flow so well and the story itself is really amazing. I also believe this game could be a fantastic introduction to visual novels for some people wanting to dip their toe into the VN world.

What is your favourite visual novel? Comment down below! Also, a huge thank you to Ratalaika Games for gifting me a copy of this game to review! I really loved it and I really appreciate it! 

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer!

No comments:

Post a Comment