Wednesday, June 3, 2020

'Elteria Adventures' is Refreshing

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

MMOs are an interesting type of game. They can either be really amazing, or they can miss the mark. A great MMO is defined by whether or not it draws in your attention or has a unique concept.


Elteria Adventures is a beautifully made MMO where you fortify and protect the world of Elteria. The process of fortifying takes a decent amount of creativity and strategy. This game is only in the Early Access stages at the moment, but I truly believe it is one worth watching!

The style and graphics of this game are really stunning which really complements some of the amazingly unique mechanics, such as using enemies to break open walls, all while having a really stunning scenery to admire. All the characters are also unique, but that is based on what class you end up with. All of these things are really well complemented by the open world, which can be really refreshing in an MMO. I found myself really loving the beautiful sceneries of Elteria, and I genuinely wanted to explore every single part of it.

I think this game is amazing in its current stages, but I can see it getting even more amazing all the way up to when it is "officially" released. I think anybody can enjoy this game and all it has to offer. It is definitely a game worth watching the more and more it is improved and developed. I will be keeping my eyes on Elteria Adventures for sure.

What is your favourite MMO? Comment down below! And a huge thank you to the lovely folks at Heatherglad Publishing KFT for giving me a copy of this to review. I had a blast!

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer

No comments:

Post a Comment