Monday, June 15, 2020

'Minecraft Dungeons', The Spin-Off We Needed

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

Spin-offs can be either amazing or really risky for a franchise. There have been many spin-offs that have been as good as, if not better than the original game, but there are also many that are less-than-great. Today's game applies to the former.

I have never been a huge fans of Minecraft, but I have always loved the simplicity of it and the creativity you can use with it. When I first saw footage of Minecraft Dungeons, I knew that it was going to be fantastic, and I was right. The story is about the bad guy stealing powers from the village, and the protagonist taking it back after fighting through multiple dungeons of enemies.

Minecraft Dungeons is pretty different from Minecraft, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. It's kind of life any 3rd person dungeon crawler where you are controlling the character from above. Each level is unique and really nice in a simplistic way, which is complimented a lot by the incredible soundtrack. It is also fantastic that you get to pick from multiple different characters to use. I found myself spending most of my time looking for decent loot, selling what I didn't want, and making myself stronger.

I think this game is perfect for people of all ages. Not only is it a spin-off of a beloved series, but it has a really good spin on it. This would be the perfect game to play with friends and just enjoy together. I will definitely be playing this game for a long time to come.

What is your favourite spin-off game? Comment down below. Also, a huge shoutout to Xbox Game Studios for giving me the code for this. I really appreciate it and it's an actual dream working with you!

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment