Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Streamers I Adore: Part 1

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

As many of you may know, I have been streaming for the last 6 months or so, and while I have learnt a lot from my own experiences, there are so many streamers that I have both learnt from and just genuinely enjoyed watching. Mixer, Twitch or YouTube, it doesn't matter, because there are some amazing streamers no matter where you watch. This will be the first of 3 posts where I will be talking about some of the amazing streamers I have quickly become a fan of! 


RedNTheWolf ( https://mixer.com/RedNtheWolf )
This first stream I am talking about is an amazing streamer couple known as Baked and Nexillus, or RedNTheWolf as a username. Every time I enter their chat, both Next and Baked are insanely nice and welcoming to me with open arms. They were not only one of the first streams I ever watched on Mixer, but also one of the first streams I ever watched. Their dynamic is so entertaining and they are always so welcoming to new people that want to be part of their community!


EklipzGG ( https://twitch.tv/eklipzgg/ )
Eklipz is another one of the very first streamers I ever watched. He was originally on Mixer, but then he made the transition to twitch, and I have to say, he is one of the single nicest people in the world. He has not only become one of my favourite streamers all together, but I also consider him a really close friend of mine. He is the best and will welcome anybody with open arms! 


Gakarium ( https://twitch.tv/gakarium/ )
Gakarium, or as many know them, Gaku, is literally one of this nicest streamers around. Not only is Gakarium one of the streamers that inspired me to play Project Diva for the very first time, but I was also inspired to try streaming it someday in the future. If you want an amazing, and welcoming streamer, Gaku is one of the nicest you could ever find!


EugeneTM_Gaming ( https://twitch.tv/eugenetm_gaming/ )
This next streamer, I literally found within my first few days of watching people on Twitch. When I found Euegene, he pretty much instantly striked me as someone who just show so much love for everyone in his community. The second I hit that follow button while he was playing Banjo Kazooie, I received the warmest welcome in history, and I've enjoyed many of his streams ever since! I highly recommend you watch this incredible lad!


WorldZY ( https://twitch.tv/worldzy/ )
Next is one of the coolest people you could ever watch! WorldZY brings so much energy and life to each and every one of his streams. From Marbles to the WorldZY Wrestling Association, he has this intense energy that is just so exciting to watch. He puts so much time and effort into his streams and he is really close to his community. I am so grateful to have found his stream through Eugene's, and I really do believe his stream is made for anyone and everyone!


Jinxette ( https://twitch.tv/jinxettte )
Jinxette has got to be, by far, one of the nicest people you could watch on Twitch. Her energy and positivity is infectious and amazing in the best way, and I just appreciate the work welcome I receive every single time I am on her stream's chat. Whether it's fun games, scary games, or even a singing stream, Jinx is literally an angel with such a huge heart. Her community is also insanely loving and that just goes to show how much of a good influence she is!


StormWrath ( https://twitch.tv/StormWrath )
Storm is another person with a huge heart. He is so genuinely friendly and loving, all while being fun and a little crazy (in the best way of course). He also puts probably the most energy and effort into his streams that I have ever seen, and it really shows every time. Storm is literally the cool person I could only wish to be like. I could not recommend his streams enough.


IAmDJK ( https://twitch.tv/iamdjk )
IAmDJK has got to be one of my favourite Pokemon content creators of all time. Not only does he have to most insane, yet genuine reactions, but he has this huge, loveable personality that just makes his streams so fun and exciting to watch. Yes, the hair and accent are a huge upside to his streams, but his personality and friendliness are definitely the very best part of every stream.


2MetePete ( https://twitch.tv/2metepete )
He may be last on part one of this list, but it has to be said. 2MetePete is literally one of the nicest people you could ever watch. He is nothing but lovely to his viewers, he makes all his streams fun and exciting, and he just never fails to make me smile during his streams. I can't say enough positive things about him, and I would love to see his return to streaming when he is ready. 2MetePete and his adorable pets will never not be one of my first choices to watch at night time!


Ninja ( https://www.mixer.com/ninja )
This may sound extremely cliche to some, but Ninja is actually the person who single-handedly made me want to become a streamer. I saw the love and passion he had whenever he streamed, and I just repeatedly thought "I want to do that". He has this energy in his streams that just makes me so happy. I am such a huge fan.

Who are some of your favourite streamers! Comment them down below! I know this is already so many amazing people listed in one post, but I actually have two more parts left to publish very, very soon! So stay tuned! 

Have a nice day

Love, Galaxy Gaymer


No comments:

Post a Comment