Wednesday, August 26, 2020

'StarCrossed' Is ADORABLE

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

There's something about arcade-styled games that just screams out "nostalgia" to me. We are in an era of gaming where adding a twist to a retro template can work wonders and make a game become something special. That is exactly what today's amazing game did.


StarCrossed is an adorable coop arcade-style shooter with magical girl elements. The storyline of this game is about trying to eliminate enemies and save the galaxy by bouncing a star between two characters and through every foe. This is all while you choose your combination of heroes which all have unique lines to interact with each other.



StarCrossed has a really whimsical vibe to it, and that is hugely thanks to the amazing voice actors of the game. I found myself really connecting with some characters and getting attached to certain ones. The music is also super whimsical and fun, making this game somehow even more adorable. The multiplayer gameplay is a huge highlight, but it is still possible to enjoy this game solo, just with more added difficulty.


I think this game is perfect to play with friends. It is a really amazing team building game as you have to basically predict the movements of your partner, which is difficult but really rewarding when successful. This is a game I have already revisited multiple times, plus I believe in it so much that I have it on all platforms.

What is your favourite retro game with a twist? Comment down below! Also a huge thank you to Whitehorn Digital for giving me a copy of this game, I love it so much!

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer

No comments:

Post a Comment