Wednesday, August 26, 2020

'Dog Duty', The Tactical Game That Stands Above The Rest

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer

Tactical games may be the most underrated and underutilized type of game in the modern era of gaming. They can be a huge underdog when it comes to new releases, but sometimes they just end up being fantastic. That's exactly what today's game has done.

Dog Duty is an amazing real-time tactical game heavily inspired by Command & Conquer. The main goal is to control a squad to battle and defeat the bad guy, Octopus Commander, and his team. The whole time you are on top of your vehicle and using your tactical abilities to defeat all enemies.



The general vibe that comes with Dog Duty has a very retro feeling to it, and definitely displays the best of its inspiration, with a lot of amazing concepts to it. The difficulty gets increasingly hard the more you play, and it prepares you very well for when you fight the final boss. It took a pretty decent amount of time for me to understand what I was doing, but when I did, I was completely hooked.


With graphics and gameplay like Dog Duty has, I believe any Command & Conquer fan, or any tactical game fans would love this game. It has the perfect amount of content, and I found myself replaying it again only days after my first playthrough. This game is very addictive.


What is your favourite tactical game? Comment down below! Also a huge thank you to Soedesco Publishing B.V for sending me a copy of Dog Duty! I really enjoyed this one!

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer

No comments:

Post a Comment