Saturday, December 24, 2022

'Doomed to Hell', A Roguelike Done Right

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


Roguelike games have got to be one of the most popular genres in recent years. Roguelikes can be some of the most iconic and timeless games to come across, and I feel like it would be really hard to go wrong with them. I also feel like some of the most challenging games have been roguelikes recently.




Doomed to Hell is an impressive new action-packed roguelike that is both difficult as hell, but also hours upon hours of fun. This game may look like your average top-down roguelike, but it is so much more. You play as Rose who has just died, and you have to battle your way out of hell by fighting enemies, looting and exploring all the different biomes. The more you loot, the more you are able to level up with all the coins you find.




Doomed to Hell is difficult to say the least. I found myself getting stuck in many sections, but that was all the more reason to keep going and levelling up everything. I love the combat style so much, and the game became quite addictive in the best way. I love the variety of biomes, and just generally the style of the game as a whole.




I recommend Doomed to Hell as both an entry point to the world of roguelikes, and a return to the genre. This game is truly an example of a roguelike done right. I lost myself in this game in the best possible way, and I just feel like so many other people would more than likely do the same. Do yourself a favor, buy Doomed to Hell.




What is your favourite roguelike game? Comment down below! Also, a huge thank you to QUByte Interactive for sending me a copy of this game to review! It's so good!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment