Thursday, November 7, 2019

'Pantsu Hunter: Back To The 90's' Is Flawless

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

Exploring genres is such a vital part of gaming. Not only is it extremely important to have an open mind with new experiences, this has become a huge part of my gaming lately. I often find myself looking at, and considering so many genres of games, but I always find myself returning back to one of my newest loves, visual novels.

I've played so many visual novels this year, but not many have been as unique as 'Pantsu Hunter: Back To The 90's. Upon reading the title, you get a little bit of a taste of what you are about to experience. It's all about creating relationships with multiple girls, character development, and if course, searching for panties in a point and click format. The art style of this game is truly wonderful and eye-catching.

Pantsu Hunter is in a chapter-based visual novel set up in multiple chapters. You may be unable to save in the middle of a chapter in this game, but the chapters are short enough that you really don't need to worry too much about the inability to save. I also found myself really enjoying the story and being able to watch the growth of all the girls. I also found it very easy to pick a waifu.

I think this game is good for anyone looking for a light-hearted experience. I also think the price is a steal basically because you get such an amazing game for a fraction of the price it is worth. I will be playing this game again soon for sure.

What is a visual novel that you think I should play? Comment down below!

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer 

No comments:

Post a Comment