Sunday, November 10, 2019

"Harvest Moon: Mad Dash", An Adorable New Challenge

Hey everybody! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

If you asked me a year ago that I would have a somewhat successful blog where I write about a huge new release by an amazing company, I would have told you lying is wrong, but here we are. Rising Star Games and Natsume Inc. have sent me a code for one of their new games, and that's what we will be talking about today. First, I want to thank them for this opportunity but just as importantly thank any and all people that have read my blog so far. You are all driving forces that keep me going, and I am insanely grateful.

Harvest Moon: Mad Dash is the brand new game in the Harvest Moon franchise, and has actually been my introduction to it. From the very moment I launched the game, I knew that I would love it. The graphics and art style are so happy and welcoming, the music is uplifting, and upon starting, the story itself is kind of adorable too. I knew instantly that I was going to adore this game.

Even though Mad Dash was my introduction to the series, I know it is not like the rest, but it was still really amazing. I found myself really getting almost hypnotized by all the strategy involved in it and I suddenly lost hours in real life in the best way. I also think this game will be amazing to play with my friends when I am gaming with them as you can almost race each other, or even come up with strategies to achieve completion quicker.

I think anybody could find enjoyment in this game. It is basic enough for anyone to play, but also fun enough, and at times challenging enough to lure in even the biggest gaming veterans. The price is beyond worth it for sure, and I think it has longevity. So, do yourself a huge favour and purchase it as soon as possible. I believe it is a must-have.

What is your favourtie game in the Harvest Moon franchise? Comment down below! I have really been enjoying playing a lot of new games lately, so also let me know if there is any you would like to hear my opinion on! 

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer

No comments:

Post a Comment