Monday, March 4, 2019

'Gal*Gun 2' Is Everything

Hey guys! It's your lad here, Galaxy Gaymer.

I recently have been watching a lot of videos about different games, but one in particular that had caught my eye for a long time is a first-person shooter, Gal*Gun 2. For so long I had seen a couple of friends putting lots of hours into this game, people talking about how awesome, yet hilarious it is. So, I decided to get myself a physical copy of the game for my Switch!

My first experience of playing this game EXCEEDED expectations! I knew that it really pushed the envelope with the kinds of things that can be put into a game released in Australia, and I am really impressed by that. The game starts pretty immediately and it the controls are pretty basic so I have had no trouble adapting to how to play the game. Although, I did change some of the controls to make it more like the kinds of games I play, just because it almost feels wrong shooting with A.

The storyline of this game is kind of everything. It's all about getting rid of the demons within the school that are taking over the high school students and teachers body's by shooting them with a pheromone gun and sucking in the demons like a tornado or a vacuum. I really think this game is the perfect game for a gamer who likes things just a little bit risque, but also love a laugh and an entertaining game. I must also say, the DLC looks absolutely amazing and I can't wait to start buying each and every pack, just so I can keep changing the outfits of the characters.

What are some games that you enjoy that really push the envelope? Let me know and it may be one of my next reviews!

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer!

No comments:

Post a Comment