Sunday, March 10, 2019

Can't Stop Watching 'Sims 4' Videos!

Hey guys! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!

So, as many people in my life know, I have quite an obsessive personality. In my experience, this means that, if I find something that I genuinely enjoy, I start to have a little obsession with it. It happens every time something Pokemon or Digimon related is released, it happened with Animal Crossing after playing as Isabelle in Smash, and it happens literally every time I see a glimpse of news from PQUBE, my current favourite game publishing company. Usually my obsessions are with actually playing a game, but this current obsession is actually with watching other people play a game, and that game is Sim 4.

So, I don't really have a lot of experience when it comes to the Sims franchise, but I have played Sims 3 a little bit and I used to play a lot of the free versions of Sims on my iPod touch a long time ago. More recently, I have discovered some really incredible Sims content creators on YouTube and I have been binging different SimTubers every day! Whether it be watching Gloom slay as Big Booty Judy, or LaurenZSide come up with amazing, YouTube-related content, I am utterly obsessed with the idea of being able to create your own world and getting out of reality, and seeing other people do exactly that.

Watching all these videos have made me want to actually invest in Sims 4 and some of the really amazing expansions I have seen, and that is really exciting to me. I want to create the life I have been striving for for a long time, and what better way than to do it in The Sims 4. In fact, I am so keen to do this, that I want to share the experience with all of you. Later this year, I want to start streaming my Sims 4 experience and really start becoming one with a Sim version of me and just really reach goals both inside the game and in reality.

If you enjoy The Sims series, stay tuned for more information on me streaming it later in the year! If you have any ideas of what kinds of goals I should try to achieve in the game, let me know, as I want to enjoy and experience every aspect of the game!

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer

No comments:

Post a Comment