Wednesday, March 20, 2019

'Gun Gun Pixies' Is Kind Of Adorable

Hey guys! It's your lad again, Galaxy Gaymer!

Some games are really good at keeping to the normal, kid-friendly guidelines that most of us grew up with, but then there is a complete parallel to this. The games that really push the envelope are the games that really reject the rules that average games follow are truly underrated. One of these games being the game we are discussing today, 'Gun Gun Pixies'.

Gun Gun Pixies is about some pixies/ aliens from a far away galaxy that is full of conflict, apart from the protagonists. Their mission is to go to a planet full of humans where they need to learn the mannerisms and the lifestyles of their subjects. This game is quite risque and really pushes average gaming boundaries and is really a new take on third person shooters.

Upon first playing this game, I really enjoyed it and thought the storyline was actually quite deep and well thought out. It has really excellent graphics and I believe it is a very smooth and underrated game. I had read many negative reviews about this game, but as usual, I gave it a solid and fair chance, just so I could create my own opinion about it. Long story short, I really enjoyed it. The only downside is that I may be waiting a long time to play it on Switch and I was only able to borrow the game for a week from my friend, along with their PS Vita.

At the end of the day, I think this game is really suited for fans of games such as Gal*Gun, as it bears many similarities. I do think that it will be well worth the wait for the Switch version to be released, especially the Day One Edition which has some really great loot that relates to the game.

Are there any games similar to Gun Gun Pixies that you think I should try and review next? Comment down below and I shall consider any and all suggestions.

Have a nice day!

Love, Galaxy Gaymer

No comments:

Post a Comment