Sunday, April 23, 2023

'Ultimate Zombie Defense', An Addictive Top-Down

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


There's something so unique about come developers making a good old top-down game these days. While the genre may seem busy with new releases at times, it seems to be evolving more and more as we all do. I find these games to be some of the most iconic that are around. I love to experience them and be in awe with how far they have truly come.




Ultimate Zombie Defense is a top-down survival, co-op, zombie, horror game. The game is set in a formerly quiet place in continental Europe that has been surrounded by a zombie outbreak, as well as the surrounding 250 kilometers. In order to combat this, you have to use various weapons and do base-building to work to your advantage.




I really love the style of Ultimate Zombie Defense. I really adore both the top-down perspective and the actual style of the game itself. It's somewhat realistic, but not eerily realistic so it's not hard to look at like this type of game often is. I also think the base-building mechanics are just in-depth enough to be my favourite part of the game to focus on, as per usual.




I think Ultimate Zombie Defense is perfect for those who are looking for their new top-down addiction. I sat playing this game for hours, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. It just manages to grab the player so quickly, and it embodies the "one more game" state of mind so much. I think it's one to keep an eye on for sure.




What is your favourite top-down game? Comment down below! Also, a huge thank you to Terror Dog Studio for sending me a copy of the game to review, I appreciate it a lot!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment