Saturday, April 22, 2023

'Hellstuck: Rage with your Friends', the Most Accurate Name I've Come Across

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


There's just something about a rage inducing game that can hit different in the best way. Don't get me wrong, it's really easy to get frustrated and abandon a game for being hard, but it's an amazing feeling when you stick to it and succeed. Some of these games give such an amazing sense of accomplishment when you even finish a small portion of them. Add being able to play these games with you friends, and it's just a good time in general.




Hellstuck: Rage with your Friends is an incredible new precise platformer where you literally start in Hell itself and work your way up through the nine circles of Hell. As you can probably tell by the name, you can play this game online with friends. A single mistimed or misplaced jump can send you all the way back to the beginning.




Hellstuck: Rage with your Friends is an absolute blast. I knew from the beginning it would be insanely difficult, but being able to play it with others almost made the pure rage towards this game worth it. I was hooked and just felt the need to do better than everyone else. I also love the simplistic art style Hellstuck: Rage with your Friends has, it is so charming. In general, the game is insanely well made.




I think Hellstuck: Rage with your Friends is the perfect party game to play with as many of those online friends we know and love as possible. It was such a genuinely fun game to play, and I think it would really bring out the lighthearted banter we all know and love. It is simply an absolute bargain of a game that I think anyone could enjoy.




What is your favourite game that brings out the banter with friends? Comment down below! A huge thank you to Terror Dog Studio for sending me a review copy of the game! I appreciate it a lot!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment