Saturday, April 22, 2023

'House Builder', A Must Have Construction Game

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


It goes without saying that one of my favourite gaming genres has to be any type of building game. They just feel like the most positively therapeutic types of game, and I just lose myself in them for hours on end. I also think they can be the best games to just zone out to and forget about the real world a little bit while playing them.




House Builder is a phenomenal new game where you do construction by yourself. You start of with some very basic building styles such as mud bricks, and you work your way up to some massive, modernized buildings. As your jobs get more complex, so do your tools. The jobs are also not limited to just one place, but all over the world.




In my opinion, House Builder is leaps and bounds ahead of its competition in terms of mechanics. The game in general just feels so smooth and easy to play. I love that you get to have more complicated tools and mechanics the more you progress, and it was just the kind of relaxing game that I needed in my life for sure. I think this one is a must have. I also look forward to seeing what else they will do in the future with this game, or even if there will be more games in the future, maybe a sequel?




House Builder is perfect for those gamers who just want to feel like their progress means something in one of these construction games. Sometimes levels seem so cut and paste in these games, but House Builder does not have this issue. I love that it seemingly rewards your progression and makes everything more advance instead of essentially giving you easy mode like other games have and would. As seen above, the characters are also very nice to look at... I am a fan. Woof.




What is your favourite building game? Comment down below! Also, a huge thank you to Free Mind SA for sending me review copies for this game on multiple platforms! I aprpeciate it!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment