Wednesday, April 19, 2023

'Alice Gear Aegis CS: Concerto of Simulatrix', the Battle Arena I Didn't Know I Needed

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


There's something just so beautiful about a good old arena game. These types of games seem to stand the test of time so much, and even the newest of entries in the genre are welcome with open arms. No matter what perspective or dimension they are created in, these games just truly call out to me.




Alice Gear Aegis CS: Concerto of Simulatrix is a brand-new 3D battle arena game with some visual novel elements. Vice has taken over the world and it is the player's job to take it back. There is a large variety of team mates to choose from that all possess different skill sets. You can also customize the characters to make them look even cuter.




To say the characters in Alice Gear Aegis CS: Concerto of Simulatrix are adorable is an understatement. Every single character in this game is best girl. I fell so instantly in love with the game as a whole that the DLC slipped into my cart shortly after playing. The action is hard hitting, but I didn't feel overlwhelemed, and the visual novel elements were utilized so well for the cutscenes.





I recommend Alice Gear Aegis CS: Concerto of Simulatrix for lovers of the battle arena genre and lovers of all things kawaii. This game was generally just a pleasure to play, and I instantly fell in love with it. I would love to see a sequel in the future bug obviously for now I just love Alice Gear Aegis CS: Concerto of Simulatrix as it is.



What is your favourite arena game? Comment down below! Thank you so much to PQube Limited for sending me a review copy of the game! The game was wonderful, just like all the games you guys release, I'm a huge fan!



Have a nice day!



Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment