Tuesday, March 14, 2023

'Zellige: The Tilemaker of Granada' is Pure Bliss

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


There's something about a nice relaxing game that can be so rejuvenating. They're not only great games in their own right, but they're a fantastic way for some gamers to just take a break from the average shooters that so many of us are addicted to. I also find relaxing games can be the most subtly addictive types of games.

Zellige: The Tilemaker of Granada is an extremely cozy historical game where you play a tilemaker. You get to use your own creativity to create beautiful tile patterns in an Islamic style. This is all to help decorate a merchant family's palace.

From the second I started playing Zellige: The Tilemaker of Granada, I was instantly entranced by it. The creative feedom of the game is brilliant, I found myself playing endless hours of it as soon as I received it, and it was insanely hard to put it down. It may not be the most action packed game, but it's by far one of the most simplistic games I've had the pleasure of playing.

Zellige: The Tilemaker of Granada is the perfect game to unwind to. I believe gamers of all demographics could enjoy it, and it's bound to hook even the most stressed out of people. This game is just pure bliss and it would be a mistake not to get it for yourself.

What is your favourite relaxing game? Comment down below! Also, a huge thank you to Hoopoe Games LTD for sending me a review copy of this game! It's so brilliant and I'm in love with it.


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment