Sunday, March 5, 2023

'Hitman: Freelancer', DLC Done Right

Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


There's something so satisfying about playing a game where you can be the complete opposite to who you are in real life. The Hitman series has always been the perfect example of this. It not only embodies exciting and trailblazing gameplay that so many have grown to know and love.




While Hitman 3 was already a phenomenal game since release, the new Freelancer DLC has managed to make it somehow even more incredible. Hitman: Freelancer is a single player mode where there are many roguelike elements where you need to plan strategically. The cherry on top of what is already an amazing mode has to be the customizable safehouse, that was my personal favourite part of it.




Hitman: Freelancer is stated to utilize the best parts of the Hitman trilogy according to IO Interactive, and I couldn't agree more. This DLC is the embodiment of all the best parts of the series as a whole, and it just drew me in so fast. Personally, my favourite part was the safehouse customization, I am a sucker for any customization, so this was perfect for this DLC. I also love how it felt like a complete DLC and it definitely was far from half-assed like many games have these days. It just instantly reignited my love for a franchise that is quite frankly amazing and underrated.




I can honestly recommend Hitman: Freelancer to anyone. This is such a definitive DLC for the franchise, and I think it perfectly embodies everything positive and fun about all past games. This DLC truly hit different in the best way, and I have been playing it nonstop since receiving it. Do yourself a favor, get Hitman 3 with the Hitman: Freelancer DLC as soon as you can.




What platform will you be buying Hitman: Freelancer on? Comment down below! Also, a massive thank you to IO Interactive for sending me a review key for the game. It made me fall in love with the franchise again and I appreciate it so much.


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment