Wednesday, March 29, 2023

'Whisker Squadron: Survivor', an Arcade Shooter Made with Love

 Hey everyone! It's your lad, Galaxy Gaymer!


There's something about a good old arcade styled game that just feels so natural to play. These games bring that level of nostalgia that so many of us crave regularly, and sometimes they can even be some of the best and most underrated games on the market. These games are addictive in the best way.




Whisker Squadron: Survivor is an amazing roguelike arcade style shooter where the aim is to fight off waves of enemies that are bugs with cats as your main fighters. The cats are in space fighter ships, and you get to upgrade and improve your abilities as you go to get stronger. Although it sounds super easy and straightforward, it really isn't, and that's why I loved it.




I found Whisker Squadron: Survivor to be quite charming for what it is. Although the fighting itself could be a little overwhelming at times, that was always overshadowed by the sheer simplistic yet beautiful style in which the game has been made. This game clearly had a lot of love put into it, and it shows because it was truly a pleasure to play from the very first second I launched it.




Whisker Squadrons: Survivor is the perfect game for all arcade shooter lovers. I found myself just fully lost in this game until 100%ing it, and I have absolutely no regrets at all. It was such a fun experience to work my way through, and I just couldn't recommend it enough. This is a must have.




What is your favourite arcade style game? Comment down below! Also, a huge thank you to Flippfly for sending me a copy of the game to review! It's much appreciated!


Have a nice day!


Love, Galaxy Gaymer x

No comments:

Post a Comment